§ 1 Personal data administrator
§ 2 Personal data
In order to gain access to all functions offered on our website, it is necessary to create an account, which involves the necessity of providing certain personal data. The website collects and processes data voluntarily provided by the User in the registration process or during the use of the website, such as
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- date of birth
- telephone number
- place of residence
- information about your computer, including IP address, geolocation, browser type and version, and operating system
- information regarding your visit to the Website, including referral sources, length of visit, etc.
- information regarding purchases on the Website and other transactions made through the Website, including credit card information or other payment sources used by the User on the Website and any other information made available by the User in the course of using the Website.
All personal data of Users disclosed in the process of registration or further use of the Service are collected exclusively for the internal operations of the Service, such as
- Provision of any services offered by the Service and sale of goods offered in the Store;
- Creating and managing User account or accounts, as well as ensuring User account maintenance, transactions and solving technical problems;
- Fulfillment of User orders;
- After-sales service, including handling the complaint process (warranty and guarantee);
- Participation in events organized by the Service, including in particular the "PROJECT arrMY" games;
- Direct marketing of services and goods offered, other than the newsletter;
- Sending newsletters;
- Handling of all notifications addressed by the User to the Website and contact from the Website in connection with concluded agreements, use of the Website services, etc;
- Fulfillment of any obligations incumbent upon the Administrator in connection with the above-described activities, including, in particular, obligations arising from legal regulations.
User personal data will not be made available or sold to third parties unless the Service is obliged to do so by a legally justified request of a court or other authority authorized by applicable law.
§ 3 Legal Basis
All personal data collected by the Service are processed by the Administrator in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, in particular the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data and the principles of:
- reliability and transparency,
- limited purpose,
- minimization of data,
- limited storage,
- integrity and confidentiality,
§ 4 User rights
The User has full access to the personal data provided on the Website and has the possibility to edit them at any time, including rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, request to transfer the data to another administrator, as well as at any time may exercise the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO.
If it is determined that the User's personal data are processed unlawfully, the User may exercise the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
§ 5 Period of personal data processing
The Service has the right to process Users' personal data for the period in which there is a legal basis for doing so, i.e. until the moment in which:
- legal obligation ceases to be binding on the Service, obliging the Service to process User data;
- the possibility of determining, asserting or defending possible claims related to the concluded agreement ceases;
- User withdraws consent for data processing, if it was its basis;
- User's objection to processing of personal data will be accepted - in case when the basis of processing of User's data was the legitimate interest of the Administrator or when the data were processed for the purpose of direct marketing, depending on a particular case and on the chronology of the occurrence of the above mentioned events.
§ 6 Security measures
The Service, in order to ensure adequate protection of the Users' personal data, uses the security measures provided for in the applicable law, including organizational and technical measures, such as connection encryption with the use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, and also prevents access to the databases to third parties, i.e. other than employees or associates of the Service, or entities processing data on behalf of and on order of the Service, including but not limited to:
- provider of software needed to run our websites;
- provider of software needed to operate our online store;
- entity executing the delivery of goods;
- entity performing mailings;
- payment provider;
- Accounting firm;
- Provider or maintainer of business software (such as accounting software)
- Provider of marketing services;
- provider of statistical services;
- relevant public authorities, to the extent that the Administrator is required to provide such data under applicable law.
§ 7 Cookies
Cookies, device identifiers or other information may be stored on or made available to User's device for the purposes presented to the User.
Advertisements and content published on the Website may be personalized on the basis of User's profile in order to better adjust them.
Data collected through cookies may be used by the Service in order to measure the performance of advertisements and content, obtain information on the audience that has seen given advertisements and content and use this data to create or improve the User experience.
§ 8 Transferring data outside the EEA (European Economic Area)
The Administrator has the right to transfer personal data necessary for the performance of the contract / provision of services to a third country or international organization (Google, Facebook, etc.), these being entities that have joined the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. The User is entitled to obtain a copy of the personal data transferred to a third country.